Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

" it's been a long December, and theres
reasons to believe maybe this year will be
better than the last.
note: this is now a repeated quote, but it has a purpose.

2009 was quite the year;
Between finding my one true love, becoming an Aunt, learning to let go of bad/abusive relationships, moving out on my own for the first time, getting my first tattoo, adopting Maya, and meeting my birth family... I can definitely say it was one worth remembering. Of course I had many other momentous experiences but if you know me well enough, I'm sure you've heard of them.


As for 2010, my resolutions are the following:
Keep the apartment cleaner.
Work out at least 3-4 times a week.
Pay all of my car payments on time.

Continue to ride as much as possible.
Work really hard in college.
Live each day to the fullest.
And finally, let go of my past.



Oh, and just for kicks this is my new car!! :)
It's a 2009 Mazda 3.I wish it were black, but oh well.
I can always get a paint job, lol.


2 comments:

kassiann said...

Right on :)

endlessnonsense said...

I know I won't stop with the obsessing over my car thing.. but I really am excited.

My accident must have scared the living hell out of my mother. I'm still in shock that I have a 2009 car to drive... like wtfff.

COME VISIT SOON!